For some, gambling has already become a great source of income. Sports games, casino games, video game competitions – whichever bet you choose, you can also do it with bitcoins. How? This guide is all about bitcoin betting: we will learn exactly how to bet using cryptocurrencies and which sites are best for doing it.
How to bet with Bitcoin Live
If you want to place a bet using Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, be prepared to perform some additional steps, such as creating a wallet. Otherwise, everything is the same as if you were making a regular online bet. So how do you get started with cryptocurrency betting https://sportbet.one/ ?
- Create a crypto wallet (desktop, mobile or web wallet – choose whichever suits you best).
- Buy BTC or the cryptocurrency you want to use. If you want to buy bitcoin instantly with a credit card, use Changelly’s service, which allows you to buy cryptocurrency instantly and at the lowest prices on the market.
- Register on the betting site.
- Perform the verification procedure if necessary.
- Transfer cryptocurrency to your account.
- Place a bet using cryptocurrency.
Before you try your luck and bet on cryptocurrency, we recommend that you explore the various crypto platforms. We’ll cover the best of this article. Please note that while many platforms support many different cryptocurrencies, 80% of bets are placed in bitcoin, which is why it is the main currency on most of these sites.
Live bets on bitcoins
What can you bet on with cryptocurrency? Well, most of the crypto betting platforms are focused on sports. However, whatever your passion – TV shows, casino games, video games – you will always find a site where you can place bets and make your own predictions.
- Given the peer-to-peer nature of Bitcoin, you can bet on just about anything. Here is a small selection of the most popular things you can bet on in bitcoin:
- Sports (live and virtual), soccer, baseball or basketball and many more – you can bet on any sport using cryptocurrencies.
- Video Games Sports (video games). Bitcoin is becoming more common in e-sports betting. Whether you want to put your encryption into CS: GO, LoL or World of Tanks, there are sites where you can find everything you need.
- Casino. There are many online casinos that accept bitcoin. You can play almost all the games available at a regular casino, from poker to blackjack, bingo to lottery.
Politics. Some sites allow cryptocurrency betting on election results and major polls around the world.
Economy / Stocks. You can speculate on economic indicators and various stocks using cryptocurrencies.
- Climate. There are even websites that allow you to place your bitcoin bets on time. Can you predict rain? Feel free to place your bets!
- Online games and lotteries. Well, this is obvious: if you can play the lottery for real money, why not do it with cryptocurrency?
Let’s take a look at the largest and most trusted cryptocurrency gambling sites.
The platform quickly became successful. It has an online casino and a gambling site and provides a lot of valuable information for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. What are the reasons to bet with cryptocurrency on Cloudbet?
Anonymity. The site does not control the transfer of funds, which gives the user complete freedom. Clients are protected from the disclosure of personal information by the bookmaker. Registration on the site takes a few minutes and the provision of personal data is optional.
Low fees. Conventional payment systems charge money for transactions. But Bitcoin payments allow you to avoid unnecessary costs.
Speed. Withdrawing funds to a bank card usually takes several hours or even days. Cryptocurrency transactions are instantaneous. Bitcoins are transferred to your wallet immediately after winning and are instantly available for further transactions. You will not have any problems with withdrawing funds to your wallet.
Reliability. It has been on the market for over 5 years and has established itself as a reliable and responsible service. The customer support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so feel free to ask any questions.
Generous bonuses. Upon registration, new customers immediately receive a 100% deposit bonus up to 5 BTC. In addition, Cloudbet Casino has daily promotions that allow you to take less risk and earn more.
2. Online bitcoins
Online bitcoins are one of the most common cryptocurrency betting sites in the US, despite being open all over the world. Since its launch, Online Bitcoin has earned a reputation as one of the few Bitcoin sports betting sites that offer decent customer security and full compliance.